When you are planning a wedding, you can use all of the help you can get! Here is my latest installment of Wedding Tips and Tricks. I hope these are useful to all of you overwhelmed brides out there!
1. Do online RSVPs. More often than not, those cute little RSVP cards never make it back to you via snail mail.
2. Appoint someone you trust as your “designated texter” for the day of. The last thing you need to be worrying about is your cell phone.
3. Check sites like Etsy for one-of-a-kind items for your wedding. It helps to make your wedding more special and unique.
4. When sending save the dates to your single friends, just address it to them alone. You can let them know they can bring a guest when you send the invitation.
5. Make sure to take your shoes and undergarments with you to your dress fittings. That way, they will know better what adjustments need to be made, if any.
What wedding tips and tricks do you have? Leave them in the comments section below and I just might include them in the next installment of Wedding Tips and Tricks!