I know when I was planning my wedding, I would look for any wedding tips or wedding tricks that I could get my hands on. I have decided to make this another monthly blog series. Here are this month's wedding tips and tricks:
1. Make a wedding website that has all information someone could want or need regarding your wedding! This makes for a lot less frantic last minute phone calls the day of your wedding.
2. Make sure you run through the entire ceremony from top to bottom at the rehearsal, including music. This way, if there are special musical moments for entrances, exits, etc., everyone will know what is going on.
3. Don’t forget something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue! And if you can combine them all into one or two items, even better!
4. After your hair and makeup trial, go out on the town and have some fun. This way, you will see if the style you chose will hold up well on your big day.
5. In case of rain, purchase umbrellas in your wedding colors. You might stumble onto some great photos!
What wedding tips and tricks do you have? Leave them in the comments section below and I just might use them in the next installment of Wedding Tips & Tricks!